H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby Estrea » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:25 pm

@otaku_blue: I agree, subs are really important for the international fandom. We really need more translators who are willing to work on subbing and other forms of translation. I was with blog!project for a while but burned out because I was handling too much at one go (and I swear, the Lovendor members bar Reina are all excessively erudite). It's easier for me to tackle big projects one at a time given my time constraints for my work, since I can just burn through a couple of weekends to get things done. You are most welcome about Stacy's, though honestly when I look back through it I cringe at some parts that could have been phrased better. One day I might just bug someone to help me release a ver.2. lmao. I still haven't released my translator's notes for it, come to think of it...there are so many references I didn't explain. XD

@forgetmenots: You're welcome! When I heard about the audio commentary I was really pumped for it, and then the Japanese fans on my twitter were talking about it since some of them got their dvd early, which made me decide to try translating that too. If I hadn't gone for that, the subs for the main show would be ready by this weekend to be honest, but translating the audio commentary will definitely delay it by at least a week or longer because 1) I have to start from scratch, 2) my timer/editor has to time everything from scratch again. We considered releasing a version 1.0 sans commentary, but my partner and I decided we wanted everything to be in one complete package because woe betide us: we're both completionists. :lol: I definitely recommend buying the DVD once your finances are ready for it, since it's beautiful and I really want something like this to happen again. Good sales will motivate them to produce a sequel. (and there are rumours of a sequel for Lilium, but Suemitsu's keeping mum on the topic at the moment).

Amazon jp is sold out on the Lilium DVD for the moment, and I just checked Tower Records and it looks like they're out of stock too because they put it as "on back order". So even if you want to buy it now you're sadly out of luck. Well, at least CDJapan still has it. XD For now...
永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Occasionally Interesting Blog
For Real-Time Nonsense
You Don't Wanna Know
Estrea
Initiate

Postby Celedam » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:03 pm

More from LILIUM…

That Daaishi feeling.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:15 pm

^

LOL just watched that from the dvd.

This DVD is seriously so good. Getting mad chills from Riho and Duu's acting, and the singing.

Meimi was so made for plays. Her expressions!
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Amped » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:40 am

Berryz to be a special guests at "Girls Idol Festa in Hirakata Park", 9/27
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 95e473046/
http://www.hirakatapark.co.jp/schedules/showevent/221
Amped
High Priest

Postby Jessi » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:43 am

Wow that kills me. I used to LIVE in Hirakata. I've been to Hirakata Park. I still could get there by train if you dropped me in Osaka or Kyoto. What I wouldn't do to be able to see that live.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Amped » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:29 am

fan video outside the Morning Musume. '14 concert venue in Nagoya yesterday

lines for goods everywhere.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Jessi » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:54 am

Oh god and I lived in Nagoya too :O
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby avanpiper » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:19 am

I just finished watching Lilium. SO GOOD. I still need subs for certain parts I didn't quite get but that twist! :crying: Didn't see it coming and the truth was just depressing.
Luckily, there were plenty of comic relief. I laughed so hard whenever I see Ayumin and Takechan. I think they can be the comedy conbi now XD
As for the acting, I was impressed by Duu! Riho, as usual did well for her character, Ayaka was great too.
Performance wise, just WOW. I really love these dark themes, Stacy's is one of my favs and this just tops it a little. Riho definitely sounded much much better in that lower range, no straining, just nice and comfy level for her. I hope they'll do something like this again next year.

*I'm seriously thinking of getting the DVD now*

avanpiper
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:01 am

Amped wrote:J=J School for Girls #4 is scheduled on 10/6

Juice=Juice announced on Hello Station, the 4th event MC will be Tomoko.
Amped
High Priest

Postby AyuHikaru » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:45 am

Amped wrote:fan video outside the Morning Musume. '14 concert venue in Nagoya yesterday

lines for goods everywhere.

I see a lot of girl standing around waiting when they get near the end of the video =D
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project