H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby Amped » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:52 pm

Promo pic for Juice=Juice's first hall tour

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:19 pm

Amped wrote:Angerme Budokan : Angerme STARTING LIVE TOUR SPECIAL @ Nippon Budokan "Taiki Bansei"
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... d4e6735a7/

H!P site banner

tickets for Budokan on sale, 4/19
http://www.helloproject.com/news/2785/
Amped
High Priest

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:02 am

Amped wrote:C-ute Spring concert tour 2015 ~The Future Departure~ opening day 3-21-15 Harmony Hall Kanagawa

flowers from SHOCK EYE
Spoiler: show

the stage set has a propeller

Kenshuusei self intro (Yamagishi Riko, Kaga Kaede, Danbara Ruru, Hashimoto Nagisa)
Kenshuusei opening act - Seishun beat wa 16

1.Yuuwaku no Kyuujitsu
2.Adam to Eve no Dilemma
member intro VTR
3.Tsugi no Kado wo Magare (with Kenshuusei backdancers)
MC1
4.Ai wa Itsumo Itsumo
5.Bishoujo Shinri
6.Amai Wana
MC2 - Members talk about their memories from the old days in commemoration of their 10th Anniversary
7.Momoiro Kataomoi - Yajima Maimi solo (backdancers Kaga, Danbara)
8.Otome Cocoro - Nakky, Chisato (backdancers Yamagishi, Nagisa)
9.Go Go Go! - Airi, Hagiwara (backdancers Kaga, Danbara)
10.Momoiro Sparkling
11.Shiawase no Tochuu
12.SHOCK! - Kenshuusei Challenge Act
MC corner : Su~ppecial Show (Moderator Kaga Kaede) - C-ute Gachi Battle, the setting is : the girls are on a high school excursion, members are wearing sailor school uniforms. members battle to see who can side step+jump repeatedly the most (Hanpuku Yoko Tobi 反復横跳び). Yamagishi and Nagisa do the measurements. Airi does the most.
Hagiwara 22
Chisato 25
Airi 26
Nakky 23
Maimi 25
MC : lottery corner - signed visual book to one winner
13.Zuntaka March ~Hitorashiku Ikiyou~ (in sailor school uniforms)
14.Idai na Chikara wo! (first half - Maimi, Airi, Chisato -> second half - Nakky, Hagiwara -> All. costume change when switching out)
15.Forever Love
16.THE FUTURE
Dance Performance -> costume change (The Middle Management outfits)
17.The Middle Management
18.Crazy Kanzen na Otona
19.Midnight Temptation (full)
20.Dance de bakoon (with Kenshuusei backdancers)
21.The Treasure Box (with Kenshuusei backdancers)
22.Kiss Me Aishiteru

Encore
23.GamushaLIFE (Everyone swinging their new towels)
MC
24.Iza, Susume! Steady go!

end.

Today was the performance in Osaka. This would be my first C-ute concert which was interesting because I only knew about half the set-list. I really wanted to see their famous performance ability, however. I don't have a full report (was tired from working the first half of the day and had trouble understanding them), but I do have some impressions!

I finally know who in C-ute I like the best. Airi has captured my heart with her goofiness. She was in super goofy form today, starting with her informing the audience that because she's really hungry she's going to fill up all of our (the fans) stomachs... I guess with her performance lol? She cocked a finger gun at us and shot then, causing Mai to crack up next to her. Chisato then informed us that Airi was weirder than normal today.

The special performance this time had then in track suits and was about their thigh muscles. They had to pump them really fast by running in place, and the one who went the fastest would win. It won't surprise anyone to learn that Maimi won, but Airi was pretty close as well... though... her running... was very, very special :mikihead: She tucked her arms up weirdly and lifting her legs up awkwardly high.

When Mai, the first one to try the challenge out, went, Airi's focus was completely on the Kenshuusei judging the event. She called them out on their adorable laughing (they were trying not to I think)

The absolute coolest thing about the entire concert was the dance performance. It was a combination of excellent dancing and them dancing on a video screen. It was done very cleverly, there was at least once I didn't realize that two of the girls were the video and three were real because the dancing was so on pointe. I want to watch it again @_@ So cool...

When saying their final messages. Chisato starts out talking about Gamusha LIFE and then starts mentioning a certain part and says it has to do with Maimi's ears (Maimi goes red, having no idea what Chisato was talking about) Apparently, Maimi being airheaded Maimi, hadn't realized she'd broken one of her earrings while dancing XD. The other girls teased her.

Airi and Chicato also got really silly about waving to the fans, it somehow evolved into this weird salute thing that they both started doing at Maimi. In fact at one point Nakky and Maimai joined in as well and Maimi was almost like a teacher with an unruly class.

All-in-all, I really enjoyed it. Eventually I stopped caring about not knowing the songs (or even liking some, I am in love with the post Crazy Kanzen era of C-ute music and don't really like the more generic sound they had before that).

I got MM '15 tomorrow! (Gonna see if I can sell my handshake and sign tickets I can't use as well. I lost out on the gamble and work scheduled me the Saturday of the Osaka event. I'm going to have to attempt the Maachan handshake next single.) I'll keep my brain clearer so I can note even more!
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby otaku_blue » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:31 am

if you want to watch it again, judging from what you've said I think they've done something similar in 2012:
in their Spring tour they used screens to make as illusions like one example I could find quickly was at 35:00 for Chisato's solo song corner they got her to perform with 5 other versions of herself.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12fru ... pt-1_music

edit: the dance performance with the 5 video screens happens around 44:09, its worth watching since its around the time they began to push the performance image.

just to keep you going on your C-ute high :)
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Amped » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:32 am

today at Juice=Juice's live, they performed Narihajimeta Koi no Bell after a long time

today's live was also special for Juice=Juice because they got to talk about their weekly #1

https://twitter.com/JuiceJuice_uf/statu ... 7278899202
Last edited by Amped on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Mixi » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:36 am

I love that Juice=Juice is performing Ongaku Gatas songs; they fit their style well. Have they done Dakishimete... Namida and Seishun no Custard?
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Postby peterg3n » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:42 am

apparently a fan recorded a unreleased song performed during the stage play.
peterg3n
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Kago Ai

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:00 am

Mixi wrote:I love that Juice=Juice is performing Ongaku Gatas songs; they fit their style well. Have they done Dakishimete... Namida and Seishun no Custard?

Nope, I believe the only Ongaku Gatas song they performed is Narihajimeta. I think they performed another too, but I'm not 100% sure.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:31 pm

We got three new songs (new pattern) at the Morning Musume '15 concert tonight , including Ai no Gundan, Mizuki got Sayumi's long solo (she was really happy about it). Will edit this with full report when I get home!

Report for Osaka Night 4-19-15

I should probably mention that I was VERY lucky with tickets this time around. I was in the front. My row was officially the 5th, but because I was on the side of the stage, the first two rows didn't exist so I was three rows from the actual stage. This is the closest I've ever been to MM'15 in concert (CG's still wins as the closest ever).

Kobushi Factory opened us up. They're really good. In Nen ni wa Nen, where they are leaning back, I couldn't help but be in awe. Fujii especially goes really low and they all make it seem easy, but because I was so close I could see their leg muscles working. This girls are amazing. Minami caught my eye the most. She has great expressions. I think I might be leaning towards her as my favourite in KF.

They did introductions, including their favourite Morning Musume song to do at Karaoke. I wasn't able to catch them all, but I'll try and relay the ones I did catch.

Sakurako: Resonant Blue
Rei: Shabondama (which I'd love to hear)
Minami: Seishun Collection

Someone said Memory Seishun no Hikari as well, it might have been Ayaka. Taguchi said one that I didn't even know! And from the reactions from wota around me it's not a well known Momusu song.

They also mentioned that they were selling the DVD single today at the concert, and I'm mad because I JUST remembered this and I was so going to buy it *sigh*

In general I was really impressed by their performances, they're going to be a great group.

Then of course comes the main event. It was really interesting seeing how the 12th Generation was put into the old dances.

The VTR was gorgeous. It has splashes of different colors (ribbons of it like how it's themed in all the goods) It doesn't give names and solid introductions like the intro VTRs usually do, but each girl had a moment where they were focused on.

I loved the transition from Yuugure and TokiSora. I think their dances go well together (with Yuugure achieving where TokiSora's dance was trying to go). I bizarrely cannot remember a thing from the first MC after that. Maybe it had just been them revving us up...

JoshiKashi was amazing. With the screen being used in the background, THIS was the official introduction of the girls I believe. Eripon's handless cartwheel was amazing. I was impressed by Haruna and Ogata's singing (Ogata has already improved so much I think) and of course the highlight for me was Nonaka's. It cracks me up so much because none of the Japanese have any idea what she's saying. The first part of her's has the words in the background in big letters, but the globalization rant is long and in small. I actually ended up translating it for one of my friends because she was really curious as to what Nonaka was actually saying.

I believe Kanon and Eripon mentioned this already in interviews, but starting from Roman My Dear Boy, it becomes very clear that EVERYONE is getting solos this concert. The division of parts for platinum and before songs is really amazing. Some of my favourites were Kanon's. She had the one of the "Shouganai Yume Oi~bito~" in SYO that are really focus and then in one of the other songs as well.

For the 12th Gen MC, Harunan asked the four girls what a rule that their mother's made in the house was. Akane's was about not eating things before bed, I believe, but the way she said it was incredibly baby-ish, so much so Harunan had to ask her to clarify it. Ogata's was also about food. Her mother hates it when Ogata eats food while watching TV. When she does it that she feels like Ogata is so involved with the TV she can't even taste the food. Harunan tried to get an American custom out of Nonaka, but either Nonaka couldn't think of one or she had a different thing. They started talking about Santa and customs like that, and when it turned out that her family still did some things the American way, Harunan insisted on having everyone come over to Nonaka's to experience it. Maria ended up talking about America as well. The rule might have had something to do with her mother and plans, but I missed it.

The Medley after Suki na Senpai (which was great. I feel like 12th Gen performed that better than 10th did when they performed it their first tour) was Pattern B. Ayumi and Eripon are both great. Eripon really pushed herself, I could tell. Ayumi's dancing during the song was also... effortless. I couldn't take my eyes off her, it's the best she's ever looked dancing. SYO was one of my favourite performances of the night. I mentioned Kanon's solo already, but in general if the line distribution had been THIS good in the original version we would have thought UF* was sick or something.

The next MC was Riho reading a Love Letter. She addressed her love letter to: 100 Yen Shops. Here is a shortened version of what she had to say.

"Dear 100 yen shops,

I never realized how much you meant to me when I used to pass you every day on the way to school. 4 years ago I was accepted into Morning Musume and I had to move. For a moment I thought I could no longer see you... However... it turns out there are 100 yen shops in Tokyo as well. It's amazing. I can truly get everything in you for 100 yen. I can get snacks for 100 yen... I can get headphones for 100 yen. You are truly amazing. But! It is not just me that you sell things for 100 yen! Anyone can buys things from you for 100 yen! I am not special to you. When I asked you why you would do such a thing, you replied that it was your job to do that. How dare you!

I hope that one day that I can find a 100 yen shop that only sells things for 100 yen to me and only me. Everyone else must pay 300 yen or something like that.

I love you.

Sayashi Riho"

I wish I could have written it to live up to her performance of it. It was so funny I was in tears. It was also like a three page long love letter. Riho is amazing.

After the second medley is where the pattern changed for us. Instead of Resonant Blue, Kimi Sae, and Password is 0, we got Manterou Show (Mizuki, Sakura, Riho sung), Ai no Gundan and Kimi no Kawari. I can't remember exactly what order. Ai no Gundan, as mentioned before, had Mizuki take that long solo.

Of note, I didn't get to hear Nonaka's "Is it neccessary"... for some reason Duu said it instead. Maybe they're rotating some of the solo lines? I was pretty disappointed, I was really excited to get to hear Nonaka sing English, even Tsunku-fied English.

After the "last song" Osaka did a "Haachin" call until the girls came running on stage again in their Gradation outfits. They said their final messages, which of course, mostly related to Haachin herself.

Akane mentioned that she too LOVES Haachin, making Ogata blush. Maria thanked Ogata (who knows why lol). Nonaka's good-bye was fantastic because she randomly speaks English. She says her thank yous in Japanese and then suddenly says in English "Now I'm going to try and say my goodbye in Osaka dialect~" before going "Okini" and slightly failing at it. I kind of hope Nonaka makes it a habit to randomly spurt English. It makes me happy XDXD.

Maachan calls herself Masaki-sama in her goodbye... Haruna says that she's been hanging out with Ogata a lot. That they call themselves the Haruna of the West and the Haruna of the East. She also says that they could be considered the Black Haruna and the White Haruna. Riho mentioned that she thinks Ogata is really cute, making Ogata freak out (you can tell Riho is enjoying it so much). Eripon announces that she is on her "Good Senpai" Campaign. She wants Ogata to say that she is really nice eventually and be thought of as a good senpai, which the audience seems very skeptical of. She leads through her KY motions \ / M but then goes "Seriously though D<". Mizuki mentions her new solo part in Ai no Gundan, how when she learned she would have it she was so happy she almost cried (she actually looked like she was about to cry there as well).

The ending songs were done and then we did a Haachin call again to drag out Ogata. She mentioned how nice it was to see her pen color since last time MM was in Osaka, she didn't have a color yet. And since we're on the subject of Ogata, she is pulling some "hengao/faces" on stage now, haha. She was doing it at Maria during Namidacchi and then she was being adorable and clumsy while saying good-bye.

This concert... I think this might be the most technically high Momusu's been... they hold their own and sometimes feel better when performing these older songs. Sure Ai and Reina were amazing singers, but the average here is much higher and they are all spectacular dancers now. 12th Gen is not dragging them down at all as well. I cannot believe this is their first tour, they're that good.

And now, in spoiler, the Wota Adventures of forgetmenots!
Spoiler: show
So I actually had to do more than just hang around this time. I had two handshake tickets to get rid of since work scheduled their rare Saturdays during when MM is coming to Osaka for the handshake/cheki event. I got the one's I know to help me track down the wota who would buy or at least take the tickets off me since I can't use them. That's why I met up with the Maachan Genba Wota who I sold mine to for the same price I bought the single for, then gave the Maria one to an obvious Maria wota.

I ended up finding the same girl who found a Maachan pinup for me during the Hello!Con. So we traded pin-ups (I had a Nonaka and she is a Nonaka wota), exchanged contact information and whatnot. She and her friend HAVE to be High Schoolers, but they are very business orientated. They're mostly working with the girl wota, but they know where and how to get stuff and then who to sell it to. There was an Ogata female wota who got a Maachan collection photo and then just handed it to me since she saw that I was a Maachan wota (I was pretty ecstatic).

I also put the Maachan sketch in the Present box with a letter attached. So now I feel better. I just felt so bad about the bad quality of the upload I put on J-Melo. Now she has the original so if she wants to scan it, she can, or just keep it in general.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Amped » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:03 am

at today's Juice=Juice live in Saga prefecture, Takagi Sayuki got a surprise early birthday celebration and banana yellow penlights
http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/en ... 14812.html
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project