Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Elders got kicked out of H!P

Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:20 pm

wow thats pretty much :swear: up now that elder club are leaving

Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:50 am

Yaguchi talks briefly about graduating H!P
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/confidence/59234/full/
http://mainichi.jp/enta/cinema/news/200 ... 8000c.html
http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainmen ... T00261.htm

Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:57 am

At a function for the Japanese dub of Journey to the Center of the Earth, Mari was asked about the mass graduation.
Mari wrote:I don't feel like anything big has happened, just like, "Is that so...". Leaving the frame of the Hello! Project, I would like to attempt some new things. The relationships between individuals will continue, after all.

Yuko and Melon Kinenbi have both mentioned something about this on their blogs, and neither one are treating it like anything bad. Melon will not be breaking up or anything, and Yuko says this is a good opportunity for the graduating members. Tsunku on his blog said that even if they leave the Hello! Project, they'll still be part of the "Tsunku Family", and will continue in their showbiz activities.

I've wanted to post translations of everything and my own comments since Saturday, but every time I tried to post I'd lose the connection with JPM. Image

Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:56 am

Thanks, Philo!

Yeah, I definitely think that most fans were overreacting to the news at first, but that's what we do best. :lol:

Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:32 am

I'm reacting because it means no more Hello Pro Awards with amazing duets with the older girls and the younger ones.

I'm happy to know Melon are staying together, but they aren't releasing anyways, so will they suddenly start to?

Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:50 am

Why couldn't Ayaka stay for just a few more months? ;( anywho they better not sing Never forget at the final concert...I won't be able to handle it :u:
Last edited by Nono on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:51 am

I'm so sad! The Hello! Project that I grew up with is no more. There goes most of my interest. :(

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:12 am

...Well, this sucks.
Atleast the majority of them will have some sort of promising career (er... hopefully). Or at least being put to good use.

Still, it's so sad to think about. It's probably better this way anyway.

Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:05 am

wow i didn't realize the smilies are all skype (OT)

i wonder why Johnny's can still do it with the elders but H!P can't
But anyway, it might be a good thing for the elders, bad thing for H!P and fans,..
...(and good thing for AKB48)

Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:47 pm

I think it's not that bad. My biggest concern was Melon Kinenbi, but they're not disbanding, so I'm OK. Hopefully, Ayaya and Nacchi will do fine, just like Miki.
I'l miss Ongaku Gatas, though.
Post a reply