Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Tsunku/Sharan Q thread - Tsunku getting treatment for laryngeal cancer

Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:41 am

JonCC wrote:So apparently, according to a recent poll (1000 men and woman) the one person people most want to provide music for AKB and Kyary Pamyupamyu is...

...Tsunku.

http://www.musicvoice.jp/news/20140624015417/

He also ranks at #8 for SMAP and #4 for Arashi.
http://www.rbbtoday.com/article/2014/06/24/121178.html

I want all of these to happen >.>

Every Idol group releases a Tsunku song in the Fall, GO >.>

Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:12 am

I want one thing. But it could come out two ways.
I want a cover album of Tsunku songs. But I don't know if I want it done by UF artists (or just H!P girls), or non UF related artists. So conflicting. But Japan is known for their cover albums so I know it will eventually happen some day in the future. Just, how would you like it to go down? Keep it in the family or not?

Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:26 am

so is tsunku still producing for H!P or is someone filling in?

Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:52 pm

He's still doing it. Releases have been slower, but he's still at it.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Which actually surprises me. It's like despite his sickness, nothing has really changed. H!P's still doing the same thing they've been doing for years. Except, like Starra said, things are going slower (like releases, auditions).

Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:29 pm

what exactly impairs him while this is happening? is it bc he cant sing? does he go in for testing and stuff?
like, why is everything slowing?
(besides for the fact that he has cancer....) but what physically is slowing him down?

Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:32 pm

It really is probably just cancer. Most cancer treatments make you tired, and you're told to rest more and do less in general while undergoing treatment. Not to mention finding out that you have it, even if it's caught early, can do a lot to a person in regards to their state of mind and stress levels. (Considering the cancer is in his throat as well, yes, some of the slow down or lack of work (Sharan Q) is probably to do with him not being able to sing again yet.)

I think it's quite nice of the company to allow things to slow down just a little, in order for him to continue in his position/having input into everything.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:36 pm

If he's getting chemo, that'd be a reason to slow down. That stuff can seriously wear you down.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:55 pm

How does "he has cancer" not speak for itself. Seriously.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:15 pm

but cancer in its early stages doesn't have much of an effect on someone... it's usually the treatment they get that wears them out.
(until the cancer grows big.)
so therefore, I Wanted to know if it was the treatment, or if it is in the bad stages.
Post a reply