Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Tsunku thread

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Hazard of the job. Everyone will probably deal with a strained/sprained/etc. something or other at least once or twice in their career.

Aika though, there was a reason for her being hurt so often, it just took them a while to discover it.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:10 pm

All of the C-ute members have been talking on their blog about strength training for their tour, in addition to the usual dance practice.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:20 pm

?
that means?

what me wondered too... you see Rena und Sayubee on the photos with the C-ute girls... in the practice rooms...?

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:00 am

MM has become more of a dance group these last few years, so it's expected that they will have demanding routines, and if it keeps getting harder, then it's for the better. (ofc they have to take care of themselves, I hope they're getting strength,stamina training, and the like)

And isn't Fairies supposedly THE idol dancing unit? They're good indeed, but by watching their latest PVs I really don't see anything harder or better looking than Wakuteka...
I think MM (and C-ute) are among the top dancing idol units right now, so it's fine that Tsunk wants them to train even harder, and become the definitive dance unit.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:26 am

^I don't think anyone outside of maybe Ayumi and Riho could dance to Beat Generation. I haven't seen their latest PV but yeah.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:29 am

knuddel wrote:?
that means?

Like, actually working out building muscle (using weights, resistance training, etc) instead of just doing stretches before dance practice.

Eggs are in the concert rehearsal with Cute because, as mentioned in the Eggs thread, they'll be participating in the upcoming Cute tour.

What I want to know is why any of this discussion is going on in Tsunku's thread? ^^;;

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:35 am

^x2
I think Eripon and Fukuhime could definitely do that, maybe not as fast as Riho or Ayumi on memorizing it but from what i've seen of them so far they seem to be excellent dancers as well.

Btw speaking of injuries, i just noticed the bandage on Maachan's arm on Harvest's pv. Anyone know how did that happen? I don't remember it was ever mentioned before ...

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:49 am

Hmm. Eripon puts a lot of energy and force into her moves, but she's still awkward looking to me.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Boinsie: They're not Eggs anymore.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Starra wrote:Boinsie: They're not Eggs anymore.

That's right, they are K!eggs now! :hehe:
Post a reply