Tsunku♂ Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Tsunku♂ Thread

Postby Celedam » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:55 am

Tsunku♂note Conversation Vol.3 [Ikuo Minewaki (President of Tower Records) x Tsunku♂] Special Video

https://note.tsunku.net/m/me3fb6dc871cb
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:26 am

Tsunku and Sakamoto Ryuichi collaborated with many artists for a digital charity song called "My Hero ~Kiseki no Uta~", release is February 15th.

The charity song "My Hero ~Kiseki no Uta~" composed by Sakamoto Ryuichi and lyrics by Tsunku♂ will be released on February 15th

"My Hero~Kiseki no Uta~" was produced as part of the "Live Empower Children" project, a charity live concert held every year on February 15th for International Childhood Cancer Day. In addition to YU-KI (TRF), hitomi, and Pikotaro who will be participating in this year's live, Kawamura Ryuichi, ISSA (DA PUMP), Suzuki Ami, Mochida Kaori (Every Little Thing), Koda Kumi, Kiryuin Sho (Golden Bomber), Ono Yudai & Hanamura Souta (from Da-iCE), and and FANTASTICS from EXILE TRIBE will be recording the song. 21 artists in total participated in the project. The cover artwork features original art drawn by Romero Britto, a world-famous pop artist.

Sakamoto said, "I asked Tsunku♂ to write the lyrics for this song. I exchanged a lot of e-mails with him, and changed the melody to match the poem, and vice versa. This is actually my first time collaborating with TSUNKU♂, but I think we were able to work together very smoothly.

The CD single of "My Hero~Kiseki no Uta~" will be released in limited quantities at Shinseido and WonderGOO nationwide on March 3. The proceeds from the distribution and CD will be donated to charity.

ISSA(DA PUMP) / 大野雄大&花村想太(from Da-iCE) / 尾崎裕哉 / 河村隆一 / 木山裕策 / 鬼龍院翔(ゴールデンボンバー) / KEIKO / 倖田來未 / サンプラザ中野くん / 鈴木亜美 / 新羅慎二(若旦那) / HIKAKIN & SEIKIN / ピコ太郎 / hitomi / Beverly / FANTASTICS from EXILE TRIBE / 松浦航大 / Miracle Vell Magic / 持田香織(Every Little Thing) / YU-KI(TRF) / YUKA(moumoon) / LECこども合唱団

https://natalie.mu/music/news/414812
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:31 pm

on March 5th, Tsunku will host another community campfire chat "Tsunku Entertainment Salon" with registered members. His special talk guest will be Morning Musume. '21 Ishida Ayumi. Like Fukumura's chat last year, Tsunku will provide his analysis on Ayumi this time.
https://community.camp-fire.jp/projects ... 40067#main
https://twitter.com/tsunkunavi/status/1 ... 7403795457
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:36 pm

Youtuber and Kenshuusei wota, Met-kun, was invited as a guest to chat with Tsunku on the "Tsunku Entertainment Salon" community about the current Kenshuusei. Tsunku even gave him the freedom to talk about his favorite Kenshuusei, Nakayama Natsume. Tsunku was like, Bring it! Tell me why she is your favorite.

Met-kun posted a digest video of his conversation with Tsunku
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:46 am

Amped wrote:Airing September 13th, ANGERME Kamikokuryo Moe and other celebrities will be guests on the popular variety show "Jinsei ga Kawaru Ippunkan no Fukaii Hanashi"

The theme of the episode is "Is a Family with an Overly Positive Dad Really Happy?" Featuring Tsunku.

A Close Look at Music Producer Tsunku♂
Heisei's strongest hit maker, Tsunku♂ (52), suffered from laryngeal cancer seven years ago and had his vocal cords removed.
Five years ago, he moved to Hawaii with his family of five. As a result, he leads a very busy life, traveling back and forth between Japan and Hawaii for work.
We've been following the super-positive father, Tsunku♂.
He has been married for 15 years this year, and has a 13-year-old eighth grader with three siblings, including a twin son and daughter and a second daughter who is three years younger. He is a positive person. He is still working hard, but his positivity disappeared only once in 2014.
He was at the peak of his career, not only as an artist producer, but also in his eighth year of marriage. The disease that struck Tsunku♂
It was laryngeal cancer. It is a malignant tumor that forms around the vocal cords, and if it is discovered too late, the survival rate is said to be less than 50%.
His throat had reached its limit due to the hundreds of songs he had to record during his live performances.
When he produced the entrance ceremony at his alma mater, Kinki University, he said in his speech, "I chose to live without my voice, which I cherished the most. I'm back to square one." His vocal cords, which are the life of a vocalist, were completely removed. Seven years have passed since then.
He shared his thoughts with us. What is the reason why he continues to work positively?

https://www.ntv.co.jp/fukaii/articles/3 ... iik5l.html

"Jinsei ga Kawaru Ippunkan no Fukaii Hanashi" 9.13.21

Tsunku "Mr. Papa Positive" appears in a VTR. This was the time when he went back to Japan from Hawaii a few months ago. Cameras follow him and his 13 year old son go privately shopping at his favorite 100 yen store for the all stuff they can't get in Hawaii. He buys wine for his wife. He finds joy in his work, enjoys eating his sandwiches, enjoy talking to his "Salon Community", and a few months back he met 15th gen for a chat and album recording. All of these things and more are what kept him positive.
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1nQ4y1y79G

Kamikokuryo Moe does not appear here and appears in a different segment.
Amped
High Priest

Postby JonCC » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:42 pm

When it comes to prolificness, Tsunku is very much the Stephen King of Jpop.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Amped » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:32 pm

"Come to think of it, I've written a lot of Christmas songs, but I don't think I've ever written one for Morning Musume...
#MorningMusume
#ChristmasSong

He finally realizes he hasn't written a Christmas song for the whole group (7.5 Fuyu Fuyu Morning Musume Mini! mini-album had solos or shuffles)
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:08 pm

Tsunku is still working on the next Morning Musume song.

I know I made this (song) myself, but lately I've found myself hearing "Gyakushuu no YEAH!!" in my head.

I've been going around in circles with the next Morning Musume song (which I'm working on). They're not similar at all.

Gyakushuu no YEAH!! by Tsubomi Daikakumei (written by Tsunku)

https://jpop.fandom.com/wiki/Gyakushuu_no_YEAH!!
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:18 am

Tsunku on Morning Musume's new song for Chii-chan's last single :

Morning Musume. Shinkyoku Daibu Yabai naa~Yabai sugiru.
#jigajisan

Morning Musume. New Song so sickkk, too awesome.
#self-praise

Morning Musume's tour starts next week.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Moh » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:02 am

Wasn't really sure where to slap this, but Kpop group OnlyOneOf is doing a cover of Sharam Q's Zurui Onna for—what I'm assuming is—their JP debut:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project