Tsunku♂ Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Tsunku/Sharan Q thread

Postby Shoujo Q » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:01 pm

Yeah Akimoto is probably just as famous as Tsunku. He's probably one of the greatest lyric writers/producers from the 80s and had not Morning Musume made their mark in the 90s/2000s, he might have taken that decade too. Without him I doubt we'd have the Morning Musume we have today or even half the idol groups to be honest. Onyanko Club had some great music. And he also wrote for other solo artist like Honda Minako (RIP) who was simply amazing. He's a smart and Davy buisness man and if there would EVER be a collab between him and Tsunku, you bet your bottom dollar that it would be epic beyond words.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby AyuHikaru » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:14 pm

Yup not gonna discount Akimoto at all. I prefer Tsunku's kind of off kilter honesty, but Akimoto is solid.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Starra » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:20 pm

I disagree with Akimoto's managing style (he seems to not care about the girls as individuals, but maybe that's too harsh), but he puts out good music. I have to say, I do like his lyrics.

Buuut then you get songs like Sailorfuku wo Nugasanaide, Virgin love, Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru, Virginity, etc etc and it's like uh. The songs are great but those lyrics are not.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Shoujo Q » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:45 pm

But those are my favorite songs. xD I'm a horrible person. But aside from that. That seemed like an IN thing to do back in the day because he wasn't the only one that wrote lyrics like that. I'm not one to talk about the music scene in general but I can see from a distance that the 80s was a very big turning point in Japan for music in general. As for Akimoto, he's really toned down that type of lyric writing since then. I guess that just comes with age. And as for Akimoto, I don't follow his day to day activities so saying he doesn't care about the girls, that might be a stretch. As for NOW, I do know the 48 franchise is run by more than just him. He's basically the figure head. Back in the 80s. I have no clue, but he probably wasn't doing a good enough job since he married one of his girls. lol
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby AyuHikaru » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:59 pm

Well the lyrics are risque sure, but they aren't badly written. I think Seifuku Ga Jama Wo Suru is actually really well written for what it's supposed to be.

Akimoto does have a penchant for writing about sex, but sex also sells so there is that lol.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Starra » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:07 pm

^They're definitely not bad lyrics, they just rub me the wrong way, lol. Whilst I don't think sex itself should be a taboo in song lyrics, writing about young girls having sex and getting idols to sing them is kinda creepy, imo.

And I'm not sure how much AkiP does behind the scenes either, but recently on 755 or whatever that phone service is, he made some "joke" about Sasshi being seen with an older dude... Dude turned out to be a staff member, but it caused a ruckus and Sasshi was so upset she had to cancel handshake events over the next few days. So stuff like that.

I don't think he's evil or a really bad dude, but I get kinda off vibes from some of the stuff he does. Unlike with Tsunku, who seems like the coolest of cool dudes.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby SaebaRyo » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:38 am

Yamaguchi talking about Tsunku on ZIP!
SaebaRyo

Postby Amped » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:20 pm

Sharan Q's Best Album "Shihanseiki Densetsu" release from August 21st, 2013 has reappeared today on Oricon charts at #21, just above Takui's new album at #22

Sharan Q's album "Golden☆Best" release from December 22nd, 2010 also reappeared today on Oricon at #30
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2015-04-10/p/3/
Last edited by Amped on Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby boinsie » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:32 am

I've been seeing a LOT more Tsunku & Sharan Q items being bid on on Yahoo Auctions, too.
boinsie
Guru

Postby Gilliam » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:42 am

Tsunku should use Vocaloid Software to produce songs.
I think that's the best way! :)
Gilliam
Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project