Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:48 pm

Chisato Okai – Panther no Keirin Hajimemashita (1 Jul 2017)

Joining the show as a regular, just in time to learn all about professional bicycle racing…

Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:10 pm

Maimi Yajima, Saki Nakajima – Furusato no Yume #23 (2 Jul 2017)

Hamamatsu, in Shizuoka Prefecture…

Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:14 am

Niigaki Risa Live ~Popcorn and Beer~ goods
http://www.jp-r.co.jp/risa_niigaki/news/7314

Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:53 pm

^ YAY, GAKISAN! I fully endorse your platform! :thumbs-up:

Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:51 pm

Hey look, Junjun is in another movie…

This one looks like it's a big deal, but given its title it's difficult to find more information. The best I can determine is that it's set during the Chinese Communist takeover of the Xinjiang Uyghur region, sometime between 1949 and 1955.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorporation_of_Xinjiang_into_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China

Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:47 am

EDIT: Ugh, new information has made my conscience say no.

Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:52 am

The people who posted those Uta pics from 2ch said, specifically said do not repost these private pics anywhere else. Its up you what you want do.

Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:54 am

What! If the poster considered them private enough to not want them posted widely, then they shouldn't have posted them at all!! :/ Anyway, given that info, I'll refrain from posting pics or links to the pics. Sounds like they shouldn't have even made it to 2ch in the first place. :sad:

Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:41 am

They're on H!O. And having seen them… yeah, no, they don't belong here. Personal photos taken in a women's restroom with other people (students! minors!) who are of no interest to H!P fandom.

In fact, posting photos taken in a public restroom might be a crime, depending on the circumstances and jurisdiction. Ask Dani Mathers.

Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:12 pm

What are you even talking about? What member?
Post a reply