Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:57 pm

Mitsui Aika updated her blog after a long time. She says her English has improved when attending a New Zealand vocational school. She took the English test IELTS and got a score to continue on next year. She intends to continue next year. Shes learning cooking, nutrition and hospitality. Cooks for her host family. 2016 is about to end, so she wishes everyone a good 2017.
http://ameblo.jp/mitsuiaika-blog/entry-12233182190.html

Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:30 am

Don't think I saw this posted. Gaki pranks Konno. The ending though. I was laughing. Haha.

Risa looking fit.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:07 pm

Lol, what a genuine reaction.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:42 pm

Sayumi blogs about the time when she restarted up her blog a few months ago.

She when wishes everyone a Happy New Year.
http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... 89687.html

Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:03 pm

I'm kind of hoping that Sayumi will have one major image change when she appears again. Like cutting her hair short or dying it. It would really help her move her career on from just Morning Musume, and just it's been so long since we've had any image of her anywhere so it'd be a more interesting reveal.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:22 am

Amped wrote:Mitsui Aika updated her blog after a long time. She says her English has improved when attending a New Zealand vocational school. She took the English test IELTS and got a score to continue on next year. She intends to continue next year. Shes learning cooking, nutrition and hospitality. Cooks for her host family. 2016 is about to end, so she wishes everyone a good 2017.
http://ameblo.jp/mitsuiaika-blog/entry-12233182190.html

They should have a new Coconuts Musume with Aika, Nonoka, and Chinami. And then the three audition for new members. Must live in Japan and speak fluent English and fluent Japanese.

Anyway I'm super happy Aika caught the travel bug and is staying longer. I would wish some of the girls came to New York instead, but Satoda Mai is here and with the millions of people here the odds of me seeing here are like finding a needle in a haystack.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:20 am

It seems, Ishikawa Rika and her boyfriend, Nogami Ryoma, intend to marry this year. (2017) They've been together since 2014. He's a pitcher for the Saitama Seibu Lions.
Source

Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:34 am

Jessi wrote:
They should have a new Coconuts Musume with Aika, Nonoka, and Chinami. And then the three audition for new members. Must live in Japan and speak fluent English and fluent Japanese.

This. This would be a dream come true.

Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:56 am

Jessi wrote:They should have a new Coconuts Musume with Aika, Nonoka, and Chinami. And then the three audition for new members. Must live in Japan and speak fluent English and fluent Japanese.

No Riho?

Also, Ayaka should be the General Manager.

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:33 am

resop2 wrote:
Jessi wrote:They should have a new Coconuts Musume with Aika, Nonoka, and Chinami. And then the three audition for new members. Must live in Japan and speak fluent English and fluent Japanese.

No Riho?

Also, Ayaka should be the General Manager.

Riho’s not fluent yet, I don’t think?

Takahashi, Makoto Ogawa, and Mikitty have also studied some English.
Post a reply