Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Tsuji Nozomi thread

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:58 am

^ Man, Taiyou looks WAAAY to much like Tsunku for there not to be some kind of freaky Freudian issues going on there. Ew. :P

And I don't recognize that girl in your avvy. She's like.... :inlove: :l: If that's your rl gf, no offense.. :$ :$

Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:00 am

Zunu wrote:^ Man, Taiyou looks WAAAY to much like Tsunku for there not to be some kind of freaky Freudian issues going on there. Ew. :P

And I don't recognize that girl in your avvy. She's like.... :inlove: :l: If that's your rl gf, no offense.. :$ :$

In my avatar? That's me. :laugh:

Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:01 am

Er, um, yeah, I just caught that other thread. Um... kay embarrassed now. :$

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:33 pm

Anyone know if shes leaving H!P and Ufa or ? x_O

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:42 pm

She is leaving H!P but if she was leaving UFA I think we'd know..

Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:03 pm

Both she and Kaori are still part of the UFA fanclub business, so they're staying put.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:19 pm

boinsie wrote:I really do hope that she and Kaori are there for the grad concert. I really don't see why they wouldn't be, honestly.. it's just two shows.
Plus, I guess, a month of practice before-hand.
Ohh.... :doh:

Even if they don't perform, it would be great if they made an appearance, like Konkon at Asami and Miuna's graduation.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:15 am

nononono Tsuji and Kaori HAVE to perform. They will, it never crossed that mind that they wouldn't. :(

Re: OG Thread

Fri May 20, 2011 9:42 am

http://ameblo.jp/tsuji-nozomi/entry-10897153798.html

Apparently Seia's in the hospital again. It seems he has bad asthma. :cry:

Re: OG Thread

Fri May 20, 2011 11:35 am

Aw, poor thing. He's so young.
Post a reply