OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:43 pm

My favorite Berryz member is coming back. What. :-o I loved seeing her work with the Kenshuusei, but this is even better. I can't wait.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:31 am

A new step

Here’s a new announcement!!

I’ll be having a 1-day-only stage performance in October!!!

Hello! Project 20th anniversary eve 〜One by One〜
Shimizu Saki DanceLive 〜I wish I could・・・〜

29 Oct (Sun)@COTTON CLUB
①Start/4:00 p.m.
②Start/7:00 p.m.

It might have come out of the blue、 but this announcement today marks the start of a new step for me。

However、 while the title has been set、 we haven’t actually decided the specifics of what I’ll be doing in it。
If would be nice if、 after discussions with the staff members、 I’ll be able to get my feelings through to those who come to watch the show。

The title is

DanceLive

〜I wish I could・・・〜

Hearing those words makes me excited。

Within these roughly 2 and a half years since Berryz Kobo entered our hiatus、 besides guiding the juniors in my role as Hello! Project Advisor、 I’ve learned things like how to use computers、 and how to work as a member of staff。
I grew even more to who I am now thanks to plenty of experience。
Studying abroad during spring this year may have changed my way of thinking a little。
I would like to try out new things。
Doing so really requires a lot of courage、 but I’m sure that these new things will be no loss to me、 instead they’ll be positives that’ll make me stronger!

In the midst of that、 I’ve always liked going to watch musicals and stage-plays from way back, and I would even go to watch them in my private time、 and after Berryz’ hiatus、 I felt an itch when I recalled how I felt whenever I stood on-stage、、、

I often go to karaoke with friends、 and I’ve actually been going to a dance studio in these 2 years。

I really do love singing、 dancing、 and acting。

Honestly、 it’s complicated。
I worried about it a lot。

I discussed it with people from the office、 and with my strong determination、 it was decided that I would stand on the stage once again!!!

I’m grateful to those at the office for giving me this chance。

And more than anything、
There are people who were waiting。 There are people who want to see me on-stage。
Your presence and thoughts lent support to my feelings!!
Thank you so very much。

25 years old。 My 26th year looming。
Honestly、 I wouldn’t say that I’m not worried about making a new start at such an age、 but I’d like to treasure each and every thing that I can do, and do them with all I’ve got!!

Currently there’s this show in October、 and the stage-play in November。
I’ll do other jobs besides that、 and I hope to inform all of you when I do。

I know things won’t all go smoothly!!
But this is the path that I decided on!!
I’ll surmount the challenges!!

Looking around me、 Momo、 Tokunaga-chan、 Maa-chan、 Miya、 Kumai-chan、 Risako、、、The Berryz members and ℃-ute as well、 they’re all going down their own individual paths!!

I won’t lose either!!

It’s really nerve-wracking when I think about the fact that I’ll be on-stage again!!

I’m happy and nervous to meet all of you after so long!!!

Shimizu Saki will do her best!!!

Everyone、 I hope that you’ll lend me your support。
I ask for your kindness!!!!!!!

http://blog-project.net/shimizu-saki/259746
Amped
High Priest

Postby RpgN » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Celedam wrote:
In support of professional mini-hydroplane racing

In-studio commentary on live

Koharu Kusumi – BOAT RACE LIVE Premium G1 Ladies Championship (6 Aug 2017)

Watching this video along with previous videos of Koharu when she was with H!P, it is easy to see why she didn't fit in or other members were annoyed by her. She's not good at hiding how she feels when she's talking and she is not good enough at pretending to be interested in topics that are not close to her. This is less of an issue when she is performing live, although it still shows sometimes. It's kinda a shame, things went like this. I felt like she had a cute idol voice and her solo stuff was pretty good.
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby Celedam » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:17 am

Celedam wrote:Airi Suzuki – Summer Sports (19 Aug 2017)

Continued on August 26…

---

Chisato Okai – Tabizukin-chan (27 Aug 2017)

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Amped wrote:starting on 9/2, Suzuki Airi will star on a special 8 episode NHK Saturday drama "Ueki Hitoshi to Nobosemon". Airi will play the role as singer Chiyo Okumura on episode 2 on 9/9. Yamamoto Sayaka and Nakagawa Shoko also star.
http://www6.nhk.or.jp/nhkpr/post/original.html?i=11264
https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1707137

preview
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:07 pm

Amped wrote:@JAM EXPO 2017

Idol School
Linlin's group on the Peach Stage.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:40 pm

Shimizu Saki getting a fresh start, decided to cut her long hair into a bob. Today she has meeting about the stage play and her Cotton Club dance live.

https://ameblo.jp/shimizu--saki/entry-12306262655.html

you can see a bunch of pictures with her long hair on her blog for comparison. She now looks like 25.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:47 am

Chisato Okai – Yokare to Omotte! (30 Aug 2017)

Have random people answer questions about a talent, read the answers on-air in front of that talent, and then talk about the answers…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby MariaLisseth » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:20 am

Hii!!! What kind of questions does Okai answer? I'm courious!!
MariaLisseth
Senior Initiate

Postby koregaboku » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:28 pm

The first two people that there were enough obaka-characters/talents so person 1 said she needed to be obaka+ (as in, add something to her character), the second more or less told her to become an H!P adviser.

The next person said she (he?) saw her no-makeup picture on instagram and she wasn't ugly but she wasn't cute either and doesn't see what's special about her.

Now that's C-ute is over, can you fall in love/have a relationship? If so... please don't turn out like Yaguchi.

I saw on a TV show that you have five siblings and that you buy all their clothes... I find that very adult (the word used is "erai" which transliterates closer to wise)

She appears bright and happy but I think she's crying on the inside. If you anxious about your life, I hope you'll go on a soul searching trip.
---
Her responses:
I really am Happy!

I'm so stupid that I'm not really thinking about the future (as in, her longevity in entertainment). I appear on TV shows not knowing if its going to go good or bad. If I stop booking work, I'll open a pub in my hometown, called Okai-chan.

I've been paying for everything. During school I used my own money to pay for lunch. I don't know what my dad does. One time he said he was going to work but my siblings and I saw him get in a car with a strange women and we told our mom. I really hope he works more.

When I first graduated I thought I would immediately find a boyfriend but there aren't that many good ones, huh? I like them charai (kind of bro-y is probably the closest translation)... The hosts say how about Alexander (the actor model next to her) but she said he's a little too charai for her. Then they say how about the comedian sitting in front of her and she says she doesn't like guys who get in accidents and then they mention the quiet lady in the corner has an ikemen son but the lady's reaction was "No!"
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project