Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [08/02] Ciao Bella Cinquetti - 12th single "High Tension! Wagga Jinsei! / Wadachi"

Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:43 pm

Goto's Mario hat is cute.

Re: [08/02] Ciao Bella Cinquetti - 12th single "High Tension! Wagga Jinsei! / Wadachi"

Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:18 pm

From their official channel, the full version of the "Wadachi" MV…

Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:45 am

From the latest episode of Upcoming

05:32~ "High Tension! Wagga Jinsei!" MV / Ciao Bella Cinquetti

https://youtu.be/iXV7CKawGH4?t=5m32s

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:46 am

^ From their official channel, the full version of the "High Tension! Wagga Jinsei!" MV…

Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:07 am

Very cute PV, this has turned out to be a strong release with wadachi. It was only recently that I've noticed them, but wadachi feels like another next step for the group. I hope they continue this awesome path.

I'm considering getting their last album but still not 100% sure.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:06 am

The oldest is turning 28, the youngest is 24. Aside from Robin, they all look mid-twenties. While I love their lively side as adult idols, even they know they their life as idols will soon come to an end.

So in a way, I do agree with you. Either they're going to disband soon, or fully become an artist. I personally hope its the latter since they all seem to enjoy performing with each other. Regardless of their choice, I hope they don't lose Aina. She is one of the best yound adult vocalists in UF.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:45 am

Performing both songs at SEKIGAHARA IDOL WARS 2017 on July 23…

"High Tension! Wagga Jinsei!"

"Wadachi"

Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:37 am

Denki wrote:The oldest is turning 28, the youngest is 24. Aside from Robin, they all look mid-twenties. While I love their lively side as adult idols, even they know they their life as idols will soon come to an end.

So in a way, I do agree with you. Either they're going to disband soon, or fully become an artist. I personally hope its the latter since they all seem to enjoy performing with each other. Regardless of their choice, I hope they don't lose Aina. She is one of the best yound adult vocalists in UF.

Apologies for the late reply.

I think the latter is happening. Whether they are going to officially change into artists is another matter. They have been talking about growth for a while. This video has Robin literally saying Wadachi shows the group less as idols but more as artists.

https://youtu.be/0EfXREiwSAw

Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:42 am

From the release event on Sunday…

Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:39 pm

"High Tension! Wagga Jinsei! / Wadachi" 1st day on Oricon @ #7
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2017-08-01/
Post a reply