[08/02] Ciao Bella Cinquetti - 12th single "High Tension! Wagga Jinsei! / Wadachi"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [08/02] Ciao Bella Cinquetti - 12th single "High Tension! Wagga Jinsei! / Wadachi"

Postby JonCC » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:32 am

Teaser video for RYPPHYPE - Callin' feat. Hashimoto Aina. Single releases digitally worldwide on August 29th.

https://twitter.com/nicegirl_en/status/ ... 2960112640
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Re: [08/02] Ciao Bella Cinquetti - 12th single "High Tension! Wagga Jinsei! / Wadachi"

Postby Celedam » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:15 am

Upcoming (31 Aug 2018)

Backstage at their finale…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Akkyan's real reason of her fast gradation!

Postby Akkyan-CBC » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:55 pm

Everyone is still wondering why she left? I know the reason, because it had to do with a member. No, it's NOT Robin!
She was the only reason why Yurika was still there, even though she wanted to get out in 2011/12.
Did not anyone really notice?
Remember the farewell post and the words: But because those 20% were fun and "special" and this: during acid but also sweet moments.

Now that's over between them and Yurika has started a new life as a wife and mother... but at the LAST LIVE concert, this both had a little reunion too. :$

I have been friends with Yurika since 2011 and am still looking forward to being part of her new life. After leaving Tokyo, she gave me her new address in Fukuoka and it's an honor to see her sweet little son develop. :inlove:
Wenn es hier deutsche Fans gibt, dann schaut mal vorbei: https://www.ciao-bella-cinquetti.de/
Akkyan-CBC
Initiate

Favorite Idol: Yurika Akiyama

Postby Akkyan-CBC » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:18 am

Since unfortunately I can not reveal any secrets, only German fans have the opportunity to learn why Yurika really dropped out. Sorry
I'm friends with her and have still contact with her today, despite her move.
She is doing very well, she has a new, very exciting task now.
I have created a very informative homepage 3 years ago, but unfortunately only in german.
If you want to stop by, feel free to click on my link.
Wenn es hier deutsche Fans gibt, dann schaut mal vorbei: https://www.ciao-bella-cinquetti.de/
Akkyan-CBC
Initiate

Favorite Idol: Yurika Akiyama

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:27 pm

Surprise upload to the Ciao Bella Cinquetti channel. The first thing uploaded in over a year / since the disbandment.

"dearest." - Hashimoto Aina
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:34 pm

Announced on twitter, it is surprise news that former Ciao Bella Cinquetti member Okada Robin Shoko (28) got married to Koichi Yamadera aka Yamachan (59) of Ohasuta, voice actor. A 31 year age gap. They co-hosted bayFM radio show "The BAY☆LINE" together for 5 years since 2015. Yamachan's birthday is in a few days, and this is his 3rd marriage.

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2196781/full/
https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/news/3299838/

Okada Robin Shoko marries Koichi Yamadera: "I want to support him, who is surprisingly sensitive."

The 2 have been working together on bayfm's "The BAY☆LINE," and started dating when Yamadera graduated from the program's personality in March last year. Okada says about Yamadera, "As we talked about various things, such as his work, what he values in life, and moments of happiness, I was attracted to his seriousness and sincerity, and I began to want to support him, who is surprisingly sensitive. Yamadera added, "We are from completely different generations and backgrounds, but we have decided to support each other and walk through life together. I can only express my gratitude to her for deciding to marry me, even considering my age and other factors.

Okada Robin Shoko comment
Thank you for your warm support.

I'm afraid this is a personal matter, but I'd like to report that I've gotten married to Mr. Koichi Yamadera.
After Mr. Yamadera graduated from the radio program where we had worked together, we talked about his work, what he values in life, and moments of happiness, and I was attracted to his sincerity and honesty, and I felt the desire to support him, who is surprisingly sensitive.
We are from two completely different generations and backgrounds, but we have decided to live together in this era.
We will continue to build a family full of smiles and small happiness without forgetting to be grateful.
I am still in my infancy, but I would be grateful if you would warmly watch over me.
Thank you for your continued support.

https://natalie.mu/music/news/432511

Voice actor Koichi Yamadera (59) and Okada Robin Shoko (28), a former member of the idol group Ciao Bella Cinquetti, announced on each other's social networking sites that they have gotten married.

On Twitter, Yamadera wrote, "To all of you who support me, to all of you who care about me, thank you for everything! I'm sorry to be so personal, but I'd like to report that I've entered into marriage with Okada Robin Shoko."

The two of us have been radio personalities on bayfm's "The BAY☆LINE" (Monday-Friday 4pm) for five years. He said, "I realized the importance of her existence when I graduated from the radio program we were performing together, and we started dating." He revealed that they started dating when Yamadera graduated from the program at the end of March last year.

The two of us are from completely different generations and backgrounds, but we have decided to support each other and walk through life together. I can't thank her enough for deciding to marry me, even considering my age and other factors. I believe that people can grow up at any age. I'm going to take care of my health more than ever so that I can stay healthy for a long time and fulfill my work and private life," he said with enthusiasm, referring to the age difference in marriage.

At the end, he wrote, "We may be a couple with a lot of points of contention, but I hope you will watch over us with warm eyes as we decide to live together in these times.

Okada also updated his Twitter account, "Thank you for your warm support. I'm sorry to be so personal, but I'd like to report that I've gotten married to Koichi Yamadera."

After Yamadera-san graduated from the radio program that we used to collaborate on, we talked about various topics such as his work, what he values in life, and moments of happiness.

We are from two completely different generations and backgrounds, but we have decided to live together in this era. We will continue to build a family full of smiles by accumulating small happiness without forgetting our gratitude. I am still in my infancy, but I would appreciate it if you would warmly watch over me. Thank you for your continued support.

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainm ... 00728.html
Last edited by Amped on Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Shoujo Q » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:40 pm

Uhm. Yeah… good for them I guess?

That’s creepy as hell man.

I know I’ve seen a lot of convenience marriages in Japan but the age gap is never that crazy big.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Get money, and get out I guess.

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:01 am

Made even creepier by the fact that they met when she was 13?
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby rollen » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:25 am

Has she really been hosting the show for 15 years or did she join the show in 2015? I haven't followed Robin very closely so I don't know.
rollen
Initiate

Postby Moh » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:27 am

^
Looks more like she started hosting in 2015; I haven't seen anything about them working for 15 years.

Anyway, a 31 year gap, 2 divorces... Gets a huge yikes from me. :cry:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Previous

Return to Hello! Project