Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P Member's Official Colors Thread

Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:10 am

Akane really loves purple (violet), so, tbh, it kinda surprised me that she didn't got the color. It makes sense if they didn't had the final say.

Edit: Sorta related, at first I was somewhat mad when Maachan said that she didn't wanted to give Tanaka's light blue to anyone because imo she didn't the right to say that and it would be unfair for 12th gen. However, I now get this feeling that all of 9-11 gen had a mutual agreement to temporarily retire the colors. They were all very close with Tanaka and (mainly) Michishige, so they must have not wanted their member color, which symbolizes them, to be replaced so quickly. If that's the case, then I'm not even mad about them being retired for now.

Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:41 am

Orange and light orange? Girl bye

Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:59 pm

Ogata mentioned that fans were pretty much constantly suggesting light blue to her, which Ogata was hoping to get, but not just because of the figureskating/ice thing, but also because her name used the kanji for water in it (spring water). I find it really interesting.

I'm also sure the older girls were considered first. I think Akane was given orange because of her love of Duu (oh god her saying Kudou Daisuki in the video killed me, Duu looked all happy about it too) Nonaka likes purple as well it seems, so staff maybe balanced which one of them would be okay with the light orange color. In general it really looks like they took the girls and fans thoughts into consideration for picking the colors.

I also think normally they get a range of colors to pick from rather than getting handed one, but since there are just so few left...

Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:31 am

Mizuki posted this pic of the Gradation colors concept.

Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:07 am

That is a REALLY light pink on Maria...

Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:29 am

It's almost white in that picture. Masaki and Ogata's colors are almost the same.

Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:23 am

Still would have rathered something like burgandy or white over lift Orange ugh

Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:00 am

... I've grown to like the light orange... like, so much. :heart:

Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:33 am

It really looks like Maria is wearing white... Masaki and Ogata's colors look way too similar.
I really like the purple for Miki and light orange for Akane (even though it looks more peach).

Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:35 pm

I say Akane is wearing "orange sherbet".
Post a reply