Ogata Risa Thread: 1st album "montage" [6/19]

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Ogata Risa on indefinite hiatus from Tsubaki Factory

Postby B8067HC » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:31 am

Maybe oot, but the impact of Oota was, demoted from current group (into what, still unclear).

I wonder what will happen to Risamaru, since she's way older than Oota. But the positive thing, she still have a chance
B8067HC
Senior Initiate

Postby Jessi » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:11 am

To be honest, I don’t think Risamaru will be allowed back into Tsubaki, especially with Oota’s news. Now it’s just a matter if she will choose to graduate or not. Though somehow my gut says it is likely. Perhaps she can still work with H!P in some way if she plays her cards right.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:58 pm

^I just saw the thread about Oota being booted from ANGERME, and now I’m scared for Risa, I only just got into Tsubaki and like... her, Ami, Yumeno and Saori are my favourite members of the group, I really hope she does come back
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby sukibeam » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:52 am

I feel like Ogata's case is pretty different from Oota. The latter was sharing information which, from my understanding and recollection, could have put the other members in physical danger. Removing her entirely from the group would protect them. With re-training on professionalism, and a hard-earned life lesson about trusting people you might not truly know, there is still hope and time for her to debut elsewhere and continue idoling.

Ogata's posts "only" slandered fellow members and tarnished her own image. I won't even touch on how true some of those posts might be. Nevertheless, she put it out there into the world, to what she presumed was a limited audience, and that's the scandal. She probably irreparably burned some bridges with her fellow members, but I don't expect everyone in a group of 9 girls to get along. Be civil and professional, yes... but to like one another? No. There's no need for her to graduate unless she wants to or the other members feel they won't be able to work with her. If she truly wanted to graduate soon anyway, as some of the posts would lead you to believe, she could have just peaced out when confronted about the account. The fact she volunteered to go on hiatus demonstrates two possibilities to me: 1) she's extremely embarrassed and scared of the inevitable confrontations she needs to have about this with the other members, or 2) she wants to continue in TF but needs time to apologize, work on her mental health, and atone. I'm willing to bet it's a mix of both scenarios.

There is definitely a way forward with TF for her, but it would take a lot of time considering it's not just members, but also fans who management has to take into consideration. Luckily, from what I've seen, people are more sympathetic about a young girl acting like a young girl than turning their back on her entirely. It was clearly rather immature for her age, but some people lash out like that well into adulthood. She, however, unfortunately doesn't have the anonymity afforded to most of us while going through that phase.
sukibeam
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Dambara Ruru

Postby Jessi » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:45 pm

I honestly thought what Risamaru did was just as bad, if not worse than Oota. I know most people don’t want to dig too deeply into the content of what she said, but it was pretty harsh and it wasn’t just towards her fellow group mates but about the company as well.

Nonetheless its no use speculating too much on what will happen, but I really don’t see her rejoining Tsubaki because Oota’s case seems to set a precedent and based on some of what Risamaru has written, I really feel like she might be leaning towards quitting on a personal level. That said, if her teammates forgive her and she can get over the embarrassment of the situation maybe she will continue in H!P. We won’t know anytime soon though.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby B8067HC » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:38 pm

What i can see from the missing link of this case, as long as fans can receive her back (comeback), i think she will be welcomed then. The internal things should be handled by management i think. One of the indicators for this issue is how will they sell the upcoming single/release.
B8067HC
Senior Initiate

Re: The H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby JonCC » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:04 pm

JonCC wrote:And yet they did make overt mention of her, even displaying the outfit.
Makes me think this may be a less strict hiatus than Oota Haruka's.

Well, never mind what I said. She's out
Of the group & H!P, not UF.
So the same fate as Oota.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Amped » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:14 am

Ogata Risa of Tsubaki Factory, who is currently on hiatus, has decided to end her activities with Hello! Project and Tsubaki Factory and start a new entertainment career.
We will inform you of her future activities as soon as they are decided.

In October, she announced that she had been using her personal SNS as a diary, and that she had been writing a lot of unsubstantiated things on it based on her assumptions.

I'm sure she had to face herself many times and think about many things during this hiatus.

I apologize again to everyone, and as a member of Tsubaki Factory, she has decided to follow the activities from the agency and seek out new entertainment activities.

We regret that such a private complaint was spread irresponsibly and out of curiosity.
We would like to find out how it was obtained and who spread it.

We apologize for the concern and inconvenience caused to everyone and everyone concerned.
I would like to ask for your continued support for Ogata Risa and Tsubaki Factory.

- Upfront

From Ogata Risa to all of you

Once again I am very sorry for the inconvenience I have caused to so many people.

I've been on hiatus for about 3 months, and while I've been living away from my activities,
I have been slowly thinking about what I have done and what I will do in the future.

Getting up on stage and performing is still my favorite thing to do.
During my hiatus, I felt the desire to perform live many times.
Some of the members and fans gave me warm words of encouragement.
I think I could have taken advantage of those words.

However, when I thought about the future of Tsubaki Factory, I realized that it was not a place I could return to even if I wanted to, since I had caused so much trouble. This was the best decision I could make.

There were times when I wondered why things had turned out the way they did.
But then I realized that I was the one who started the whole thing, and that in the end it was all my fault, and I am very sorry for having come to that conclusion.

As I reflected on my life and thought about the future, I made the choice to stay in the entertainment industry, knowing that I would be starting over from a negative place.

Although I am still inexperienced, I hope to challenge many things and learn many things by myself.
I will spare no effort and do my best without thinking about unnecessary things.

I know that there are many people who think that I am not allowed to do this.
I feel really sorry for them.
It may be difficult, but I will change my mind and devote myself to becoming a person who can be recognized by many people, including those people.

I would like to thank everyone who has supported me as an idol for the past 6 years as Tsubaki Factory and for the past 10 years including the training period.
I can't thank you enough.

I will not forget the experiences I have had so far, and I will do my best in my new career.
I'm sorry to be so rude, but I'd be happy if you could remember me somewhere in your heart.

And please continue to support Tsubaki Factory.

December 28th, 2020
- Ogata Risa

http://www.helloproject.com/news/12711/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:26 am

I had hope she was gonna come back,
Her fate was worse than Oota’s, Oota is still under H!P as a soloist while Risa is not
I’d expect the other members may blog about this because this surely impacts the group too

I understand it was her decision to leave... honestly that was a brave decision
But I feel bad on why, to think that the other girls wouldn’t welcome her back and perhaps start over from scratch? Yumeno especially, since she seemed like she cared the most about Risa after she did what she did.

Now I’m kinda scared that Tsubaki might get the same fate as Kobushi...
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:58 am

Ogata Risa's friends Kishimoto Yumeno, Akiyama Mao, and Haga Akane

Kishimoto
"Partner"

Good evening!
This is Kishimoto Yumeno!

One of our members, Ogata Risa, will be leaving Tsubaki Factory.

She will no longer be a part of Hello! Project or Tsubaki Factory.

However, it's not a goodbye forever!
I'll be rooting for you from now on, and I hope everyone who loves Tsubaki Factory will do the same!

I'm looking forward to 2021 with renewed spirit.
I don't think I'll be able to say that in 2021, so I'm going to convey my gratitude, love and thoughts through performances and activities starting from the concerts on the 30th and 31st of the year.
I hope more and more people will come to know and like Tsubaki Factory, and I will move forward to become an artist who supports others with my songs and activities, so please continue to support me.
Camellia, fight!

Bye.
See you tomorrow.

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 09764.html

Akiyama
As some of you may have heard today's announcement.

Ogata Risa, who is currently on hiatus, has decided to end her activities with Hello! Project and Tsubaki Factory and will start a new entertainment career.

This is the result of a lot of thought and effort on her part during her hiatus.

The fans who have been waiting for her.
It may take some time for you to accept this, and of course I am not sure if I can accept this reality.

I would like to support my beloved Oga-chan who is going on a new path from the bottom of my heart, as she has come up with this result after much thought and consideration.

Oga-chan has made so many memories with me through our activities together.
Every moment, whether it was a time when things didn't go well or a time when we had fun, is my treasure.

I don't think I will ever forget it.

It's a miracle that I was able to meet you, a good-looking and cute sister.

And it's a miracle that we could work in the same group.

Thank you so much for everything.
I'll always be rooting for you.

I love you so much, Oga-chan :heart:

Akiyama Mao

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 06425.html

Haga
"From now on, Maru~nee Love!"

https://ameblo.jp/mm-12ki/entry-12646770980.html

Fukumura Mizuki

Konbanpon

I'd like to thank you all for your warm comments on my blog and Instagram, I really appreciate it!

This year, we were able to take pictures, hold live performances, have people interview us even remotely, and play our songs and comments on the radio.

This year, I realized that many people are working for us.

It was a year to be thankful for many things that we should not take for granted.

While I've been on standby at home, the members have been following me at work, sending me pictures, and keeping in touch with Yokoyan to encourage each other.

Yokoyan makes me feel relaxed... she makes me laugh a lot.

And now for the announcement.

Ogata Risa, who has been on hiatus, has announced that she will be ending her activities as a member of Hello! Project and Tsubaki Factory and starting a new entertainment career.

In my opinion, it's a shame and I would have liked to see more of Tsubaki Factory, but I think she thought it through and made the right decision.

I don't know what kind of activities she will be doing yet, but I love her singing, her charm, and her passion for Hello! Pro.

I know I've talked about it a lot, but I love Tsubaki Factory and I love Risamaru!

I'll be sad to see you leave the group, but I'll be happy if you can charm me with your singing again.

Please continue to support Ogata Risa and all the members of Tsubaki Factory!

https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/ent ... 66680.html

Niinuma Kisora
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 05305.html

Yamagishi Riko
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 07969.html

Tanimoto Ami
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 11040.html

Asakura Kiki
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 05743.html

Onoda Saori
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 04715.html

Ono Mizuho
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 06356.html
Last edited by Amped on Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project