Your List of H!P / Related Goods That You Bought This Year! ~'24 version~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: What H!P stuff have you bought this year?

Postby PikoAshy » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Hey guys just wondering if anyone would be interested in splitting erina ikuta FC photo sets
I am currently talking to someone about it now, but that may fall through :/

I am splitting the erina ikuta sets. Purple line = taken by me.
Spoiler: show
PikoAshy
Acolyte

Postby erilaz » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:22 pm

boinsie wrote::notworthy:

Boins, I think you'll appreciate the T-shirt I bought at the same place (TRIO 3 in Nakano Broadway):

(That's the back. The front has the same design, but smaller and to the right. And the shirt has a Hello! Project tag. :?:
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby MrMoondoggie » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:48 pm

DARC1993 wrote:^
would you mind taking a picture? :D
i have never seen W's autographs before (Tsuji , Aibon)

^^
I KNOW!!!! I WAS SURPRICED AND SUPER HAPPY!! :grin:

Sorry if the picture turns out huge or something lol. It's not the greatest photo on the world but you can see their autographs. Nono by that point developed the distinctive autograph she still uses it just oozes cuteness. Though not quite as cute as Momoko's, (@ erilaz: btw that Berryz Kobo autograph is awesome!! and it's younger Berryz just how i remember them, Still can't believe they are like almost adults now lol)

TEAM TAKECHAN
MrMoondoggie
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:57 am

[youtube]abujcNBiSQg[/youtube]
Amped
High Priest

Postby boinsie » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:46 am

erilaz wrote:
(That's the back. The front has the same design, but smaller and to the right. And the shirt has a Hello! Project tag. :?:
My immense jealousy. :butbut:
(Though technically, I'm sure it wouldn't fit me so I would have been posed with a serious dilemma. Best that you found it. :flowers: )

As for the tag, it was from their 20th anniversary concert, which H!P participated somewhat heavily in... and H!P is who Up Front makes most of their shirts for, so they probably just already have the tags in for that. XD
boinsie
Guru

Postby erilaz » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:17 am

^ It actually took me about a minute or two to figure out what it was! It had the Hello! Project tag and was in the Hello! Project goods basket, but I couldn't read the crazy black letter font that the kana/kanji were in (it was folded so I couldn't see the Q). I was racking my brain: "How can anything in H!P be celebrating its 20th anniversary? Do they mean 20th birthday?" It was such a cool dragon design, but I didn't want it if it was for some member that I'm completely apathetic about! XD

MrMoondoggie wrote:(@ erilaz: btw that Berryz Kobo autograph is awesome!! and it's younger Berryz just how i remember them, Still can't believe they are like almost adults now lol)

Yeah, that's a lot of its appeal for me, especially the fact that all eight of them are there. They had a few signed °C-ute posters at TRIO 3 too, but they were all recent 5-nin ones, and roughly twice as expensive. The Berryz thing was surprisingly affordable at ¥3150.

I'm SOOOOOO jealous of your W autograph, though! What a great find! :notworthy:
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Postby MrMoondoggie » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:45 pm

That's a great price for something signed by all of them. I've seen single Berryz autographs be just as expensive especially Momoko's (although that happens less and less since individual autographs are getting so common they devalued) but it's great to see a full group signing by Berryz.

I got pretty lucky with that W autograph i put it out there that i was looking and was contacted by somebody who had one. They were only around as W for a short time so didn't sign much W stuff and when they did it was usually just one of them. So for both signitures it's quite an unusual item. Unfortunately it wasn't so affordable at 30000yen lol
TEAM TAKECHAN
MrMoondoggie
Acolyte

Postby erilaz » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:05 am

^ Ouch! That's too rich for my blood. The most I've ever paid for any autographed H!P item was ¥8000 (back in 2006, when ¥8000 = USD72) for this:

erilaz
Lazarus

Postby erilaz » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:45 pm

I got my latest eBay purchase today! It's not really H!P, but W covered it, so....

erilaz
Lazarus

Postby DARC1993 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:19 am

Yay!!
After 300 years I finally got this!! :D
the pictures were free . Ai :happy: Image

And also better late than never~
I got a lot of goodies today!! :D
「勝負の年だぞ。モーニング娘。'14」
DARC1993
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Riho Sayashi