Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [11/23] Morning Musume. '16 62nd single "Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Mukidashi de Mukiatte / Sou ja nai"

Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:58 am

For me, Pros:
- This video!!! They really did stray from their usual PV formula.
- The outfits!! I really like the detail on Duu's the most.
- They all look great.
- We have a CGI cat
- There's so many different scenes and shots.

Cons
- Don't really enjoy the song. I don't like how the sax overlaps with the edm inserts. Also nothing sticks with me and I'm still trying to figure out what was the chorus.
- Also, Maria is a child. Why are they making her act so sexy?

The song makes me wish Wolf Boy got a PV instead. That would've been fun.
Last edited by otaku_blue on Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: [11/23] Morning Musume. '16 62nd single "Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Mukidashi de Mukiatte / Sou ja nai"

Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:14 am

CATS
CATS CATS CATS!

Come on Tsunku, you can't reuse Ijiwaru Shinaide and think we won't notice. xD

Also... I have no idea which part the chorus is.
but.
HARUKYATTO <3 :inlove:

Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:22 pm

I think people can't tell the chorus because we haven't heard the full song yet. I have a feeling we will like the song more when we hear it in full.

Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:41 pm

Watching that PV had me cringing.

Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:04 pm

why?

Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:28 pm

Probably either the out-of-sync-as-all-hell chest thrusting or the 'cats do this paw thing so I'll do the paw thing every second I'm on screen' moments xD I love this PV (so far) but I cringed quite a bit the first watch before I was charmed into not caring.

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:51 pm

As a big fan of the "CATS" musical, I should have expected I would come away liking this on styling alone. Bombalurina they are not, but they sure are cute. I really like the styling on the non-cat girls too. I don't know what I expected, but I think everyone looks nicely done up. Nobody got the short end of the costume stick.

The song seems like it's going to be great too, but I need to hear the whole thing.
Last edited by Nayoko-Kihara on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:20 pm

off-shot
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/ent ... 24081.html

Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:50 pm

Remember when Haruna had scary-thin legs...?

Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:32 am

Apparantly someone on H!O said Duu wasn't in the dance shots for Sou Janai and Mukidashi
Post a reply