Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Mitsui Aika to graduate from Morning Musume。on 5/18

Sat May 19, 2012 4:27 pm

http://gree.jp/michishige_sayumi/blog/entry/637439130

Sat May 19, 2012 4:43 pm

narz wrote:Image
http://www.helloproject.com/member/index.html

Yossie, Rika, Kei, Ogawa, and Konno were all listed as "solo artists" right after their graduations, and Tsuji and Mari later - so - I wouldn't hold my breath.

To comment on the Aika "hate" - it isn't hate. Just because people don't think she has added ANYTHING to Morning Musume in the past 5 years other than a few flat notes doesn't mean it's "hate" - it's an opinion.

I feel REALLY bad for her, I'm sure she's a sweet girl and I don't think she should have left so soon, but will she be missed from the future Morning Musume? No, not really. She was never a big part of the group and the past year she hasn't been part at all, so the transition is going to be even more smooth than I think it naturally would've been anyway.

Yeah there are some bitches still bitter that she "took Kikkawa's spot" - but seriously, those people are very few and far between. I just don't think she's been an asset at all, and I don't think she'll be missed. People are just being wishy-washy right now bc she is graduating, as it always goes.

Sat May 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Very few girls actually have a huge impact on MM。. Even some of the popular girls (Risa, Eri etc) weren't huge assets because they weren't "aces" or front girls or whatever. However, in the end, MM。is a group where members change. Two years down the line from a graduation, the group won't need that girl anymore. They'll be a different group.

Sure, losing girls like Nacchi, Maki and Ai hurts them. But only temporarily. They recover. I can't see Maki in a song like Pyocopyoco Ultra or Nacchi in a song like Renai Hunter.

This probably doesn't make any sense. Whoops.

Sat May 19, 2012 5:06 pm

^
I can totally see Nacchi in Renai Hunter. Doing that squat stomp thing. :?: :?: :blink:

Sat May 19, 2012 5:10 pm

I can't see her in it, personally XD. She would feel a bit out of place imo.

Sat May 19, 2012 7:18 pm

I hope they do an 11th generation audition TV program hosted by Mitsui Aika.
It would be sweet that Aika chooses the new members.

Sat May 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Hello!
Spoiler: show
[youtube]NnhBCMWQT3w[/youtube]

Koharu and Aika and Eri were members of the greatest Morning Musume formation.

IMHO.

Sat May 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Aika added a lot to the group, though.
Just not in the performance-area. She was a very important member for, especially 9th gen and even for Junjun and Linlin she took quite an important role as the one to teach and help them out a lot. Both Sayu and Gaki have mentioned over and over again how much they've relied on Aika when 9th gen were new because she was pretty much the only one who scolded them throughout when they needed that. Despite that possibly meaning that 9th gen would end up "hating" her.

I'll miss her. ): I do hope she takes part in the H!P con this summer, even if just for MC.

Sat May 19, 2012 11:37 pm

^
Amusingly i remember that being more ammo for the Aika hate crowd "Wah she was mean to the 9th gen she sucks!" Lol they should feel lucky that it was Aika who scolded them and they were not in the group with Nakazawa,Yasuda and Yaguchi.

Sun May 20, 2012 12:55 am

I think a lot of people don't realize the strictness and the several tons of things that MM girls have to do in a certain way in a certain amount of time. Maki talked a lot about it in this documentary earlier this year; how she looked naively on the entertainment world and that she thought that it was just before the cameras they had to work. Granted she was 13, but honestly it seems that most people don't quite realize that there's so much more to it than recording singles/pvs and having rehearsals.
Post a reply