Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [3/9] Country Girls 3rd single [Boogie Woogie LOVE / Koi wa Magnet / Ran Ra Run ~Anata ni Muchuu~]

Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:20 am

CaptainBerryzGiraffe wrote:So I might be completely overlooking something, but what are they mouthing out in the last chorus?!

^ I think it's "suki."
Amped wrote:from M-ON!

Koi wa Magnet MV

Manaka solo/center dance break <3

Re: [3/9] Country Girls 3rd single [Boogie Woogie LOVE / Koi wa Magnet / Ran Ra Run ~Anata ni Muchuu~]

Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:13 am

manaka's solo dance break and the instrumental change!!!!!! yesssssssssssssssssssssss OMG

I love the pillars changing colours

Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:51 pm

Manaka's dance break caught me by surprise. She is awesome.

Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:19 pm

I love Koi wa Magnet. I feel like the song was tailored to Risa, it's very much in her style.

In general though, this smooth style fits current CG very well. I think before 2nd Gen joined and with Uta they were going for a cute, rough, pure kind of feeling. But with Funaki's vocals and Nanami's poise, (and Chisaki and Ozeki gaining experience) they've become a very sleek and talented group.

I also can't get over how aesthetically pleasing Nanami is. She carries herself like Sayu and Ayaka did/do 20+ and she's still so young, combined with a lot of natural beauty, she's going to be a force to reckon with looks wise (and Funaki with be ability-wise I'm sure).

If Ran Ra Run is filled with lots of Chisaki and Ozeki than I'm pretty happy with CG doing triple singles all the time, one song for each... "generation" of girls (exp first gen, newbie first gen, second gen).

Lastly... because of Momochi, I can't help but make the comparison, but CG is so much better than Berryz was when it comes to serious face XD

Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:43 am

If there's one thing berryz couldn't do, it was be dramatic. XD

Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:16 pm

^
And, (with the exception of Yurina), they also could not constructively react for Momoko's Momochi's character which effectively wasted all of her hard work infiltrating the talento world.

Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:23 am

Amped wrote:Country Girls is invited to perform at SKYPerfecTV's Music Festival 2016, airs on 2/28.
https://twitter.com/sptv_music/status/6 ... 8286753793
http://www.skyperfectv.co.jp/special/on ... 160219OS_8

Country Girls will be performing Boogie Woogie LOVE
https://twitter.com/sptv_music/status/7 ... 9197617152

TV promotion

SKYPerfecTV Music Festival 2016 2-28-16

Country Girls live performance - Boogie Woogie LOVE (full ver.)

Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:00 am

Funakki is like a tiny little wind-up doll. In those last seconds when (giant-heeled) Momoko turns and walks past her a full head taller, it's like...SO TINY...!

Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:37 am

from M-ON!

Ran Ra Run ~Anata ni Muchuu~ MV

All three MVs were first aired on M-ON in a span of 8 days.

Country Girls is hilarious in this MV.

Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:23 am

That was possibly the best PV to ever come out of H!P (*_*)
Post a reply